论文部分内容阅读
1996年10月18日是贵州林校建校40周年的纪念日。在短短的40年中,她历经曲折,几上几下;为求发展,艰苦创业。1956年贵州林校始建于贵阳宅吉坝,不久迁址锦屏县赤溪坪,后又搬迁到水城县三家寨,贵阳市郊新街,修文县扎佐镇。其间先后与锦屏林大、省财贸五七于校、贵州农学院林学系合并。定址扎佐后恢复贵州林校校名,1984年10月贵州省林干校与林校合址建校,实行“两块牌子,一
October 18, 1996 is the anniversary of the 40th anniversary of the founding of Guizhou Forestry University. In a short period of 40 years, she has experienced twists and turns, with a few clicks; for development, hard work. 1956 Guizhou Lin school was built in Guiyang Zhaiji Dam, soon moved to Jinping County Chixiping, and later moved to three counties in Shuicheng, Guiyang suburbs, New Street, Xiuwen County Zhazuo. In the meantime, it has merged with Jinping Lin, Caijingmao Wusi in the school and Guizhou College of Agriculture Department of Forestry. Addressing Zazuo after the restoration of Guizhou school name, in 1984 October, Guizhou province stem school and forest school site, the implementation of ”two brands, one