论文部分内容阅读
设计系于1957年6月开始,10月随即施工,今年4月竣工,施工期计六个半月。本馆设计负责人为朱石范建筑师、刘骧良工程师,参力设计的还有余王燕、黄浩、叶乔柱和梁庆恩等同志。 本馆主要特点系将原有两座旧有建筑物加以改造联成大厦整体。建成后总面积为12,690m~2,其中新建占10,564m~2,原有的占2,036m~2,总投资约142.5万元,其中土建占93万元,土建部分平均造价为88元/m~2,倘连征地征购旧楼等包括在内则为107.4元/m~2,这次展出面积仅6,200m~2,还可调整增加,
The design began in June 1957 and was immediately completed in October. It was completed in April of this year and the construction period is six and a half months. The head of the museum’s design is Zhu Shifan’s architect and Liu Yanliang’s engineer. There are also Yu Wangyan, Huang Hao, Ye Qiaozhu, and Liang Qing’en. The main feature of the museum is to transform the original two old buildings into a whole building. After completion, the total area is 12,690m2, of which 10,564m2 is newly constructed, 2,036m2 is the original, and the total investment is 1.425 million yuan, of which civil engineering accounts for 930,000 yuan, and the average cost of civil engineering is 88 yuan/m. ~2, if the consortium purchases old buildings, etc., it is 107.4 yuan/m~2. The exhibition area is only 6,200m~2, and can be adjusted and increased.